Friday, April 9, 2010

Lots of crazy people!!!

When you get right down to it I realize that I am not the only crazy person that has decided to enjoy life! Last night we had a small dinner party to exchange ideas and information with a couple that is cruising with us on Sunday and with the other couple that are driving us to the port in Colon. It did not take long to realize that I am definitely not alone "out here" there are "others." I probably soundlike I am talking about aliens or something weird like that but it is great when you run across someone that enjoys life as much as you and loves to laugh, and enjoy some glasses of wine and is a total riot! It reminds me that I am on the right track.

We look forward to getting together again when we all get back and exchange ideas and information again!

If you follow my blog note that we will be out at sea from Sunday the 11th (we leave our house at 9am to be on ship at noon) till the 19th when we arrive in Ft.Lauderdale. My plan is to try and blog from the ship, but I might not be able. Depends on how slow internet connection, etc is. So be patient if I am not able to blog I will post a huge blog when I get to Atlanta and will post photos also. Stay tunned.......

No comments:

Post a Comment