Friday, April 30, 2010

A Jaguar?



Hello everyone.....I have been out of pocket for about 2 weeks but I am back. First thing I heard upon my return was that my neighbor across the street ran into a jaguar last week down the street from us.....WOW! Apparently it was a bit scary as he quickly returned home. I personally think it is exciting and wondered why he did not have his camera with him!!!


On another note, the rainy season has certain welcomed me. This is a good thing and a bad thing. It is basically bad because there are more cloudy days and it rains a lot! That will slow down our construction because there is no construction when it downpours, and it is just not as sunny. The good thing is that our lot will get lots of rain now and for my plants and the sod I am about to plant it is "life" so that thrills me completely. You can see from the photos below the kind of weather I woke up to upon my arrival.


Rainbow!









Fog....technical in the distance should be the blue of the Pacific Ocean....but not that day! It has been raining every single day since I arrived back and we have not seen the sun yet!
As I drive up and down these mountains I recall the peace and tranquility that brought me here. At night you see the millions of little lights atop and it looks like a gateway to heaven, during the day clouds look like you can almost reach out and touch them

No comments:

Post a Comment