Monday, May 10, 2010

When you do silly things you get sick!

First you have the hot, cold, rain, no rain, weather going on. Then you have me in my lot planting away when a rain storm catches me and I got drenched while I waited to get stuff packed in my car. This happened last Thursday. Result: I got sick. Today I ran down to the local doctor and picked up an expectorant, a cough medicine with codeine, and 3 amps of a strong antibiotic. All prescriptions and with my 'retiree' discount it cost me all of $31. Seasons are changing here now, we are switching to the rainy season and even though it rains all the time, sometimes it is cool, sometimes it is humid, or very cold, or hot, breezy or not breezy at all.

I do hope to go back to planting this week but I will try to stay away from the rain, I need to recover from this quickly so I can go back to sleeping at night and not sitting up in bed coughing!

Stay tunned for more to come. This weekend we are trying to catch up to the Tall Ships that will be crossing the Panama Canal in the 2010 Bicentennial South American Race. I believe 13 tall ships will be crossing the canal. This should be an awesome event especially for photography buffs!

No comments:

Post a Comment